BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

OK week...

Oklahoma that is! Back in Oklahoma city this week. Flew in this afternoon, hit one shop, found out another was closed and stopped by one of my distributors in the area. Quality Pets is a dry goods and livestock wholesaler based out of Oklahoma City, that distributes their product to OK, KS, AR, TX, LA, and NM, which is pretty crazy. They are modeled after the big livestock distributors in Los Angeles, and have a very clean livestock floor.


Of course I managed to drop by as they were closing for the night, so I didnt get a chance to take any pics, and the coral/saltwater tanks' lights were already off for the day. I wonder if I can make time to swing back by and scope the corals out before I leave on Friday? Ill see what I can do!

On Sat. my wife and I went over to our local reef club's (MASC) monthly meeting at one of our members' homes. I of course forgot to bring my camera, but we got to marvel at a couple of 300+ gallon tanks, one a reef, the other a fish only system. Scott had some amazing livestock, and his angelfish were certainly the showpieces of his tanks.

Thats it for now. Ill try and snap some pics and have some updates for the rest of the week. Tomorrow is going to be a long day with about 7 hours of driving planned, the goal being to hit about 5 shops that are several hours south of OKC. Wish me luck!
Cheers~!

0 comments: